In 1912, B.T. Rogers, owner of Roger's Sugar, purchased this 10-acre parcel of land at 57th Avenue and Granville Street in Vancouver. After 12 years of construction and delays, this now class "A" Heritage site was finally completed.
In 2014, we began the restoration on two of the heritage structures - the gatehouse and the coach house - by replacing the slate roofs and existing details. The gatehouse slates were 50% selvage and the remaining brought in from the same quarry in Wales that the original slates came from in the early 1900's.